- Designation: Head for Architecture &Design
The Head of Architecture & Design is responsible for leading the design and development of architectural projects, overseeing a team of architects and designers, and ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards. Some key responsibilities for this role may include:
- Developing and implementing design strategies: The Head of Architecture & Design is responsible for setting the overall design direction for the organization, developing design standards, and ensuring that designs meet the needs of clients and stakeholders.
- Managing and leading a team: The Head of Architecture & Design will be responsible for leading a team of architects and designers, providing guidance, mentorship, and support to team members to ensure they have the tools and resources they need to succeed.
- Overseeing the design process: The Head of Architecture & Design will oversee the design process from conception to completion, ensuring that projects meet all required codes, standards, and regulations.
- Collaborating with clients and stakeholders: The Head of Architecture & Design will work closely with clients and stakeholders to understand their needs, preferences, and goals, and ensure that projects are aligned with their expectations.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and innovations: The Head of Architecture & Design will need to stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, technologies, and innovations in order to provide clients with cutting-edge solutions and maintain the organization’s competitive edge